Journey. Together: Companions.
Office Mailing Address
80 East 10th Avenue
New Westminster, BC V3L 4R5
Tuesday to Thursday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Joint ELCIC Bishops’ Letter: A Renewed Call to Reconciliation
June 1, 2021 – It has been devastating and heartbreaking to hear in the news that the remains of 215 children buried in unmarked graves have been found on the Kamloops Indian Residential School grounds.
For the second summer in a row, ELCIC Bishops and Assistant to the Bishops are coming together to provide a series of sermons available for congregations to use from May 23 to September 12, 2021. To access these resources, please complete the following form: https://form.jotform.com/ELCIC/2021-summer-sermon-series
Many congregations are providing on-line worship opportunities at this time. Please click on the banner to the left to access these worship services.
Documents released by the BC Provincial Government
** updated June 6, 2021 **
- Order of the Provincial Health Officer – Gatherings & Events
- Variance to permit Indoor Worship Services
- Variance to permit Outdoor Worship Services
- COVID-19 Guidance for Holding Low Risk Worship Services
- COVID-19 Guidance for Holding Low-Risk Stand-Alone Lifecycle Events
Covid-19 Guidelines for Congregations
** Updated June 6, 2021 **
Covid-19 – Key Government Websites – June 4, 2020